Welcome to day #1 of our Holiday Series. We’re digging into factors that influence healthy pregnancy.
As we approach the holiday season and the end of 2021 I wanted to give you some tips to help improve pregnancy success for 2022.
Over the next 3 days, you’ll get to experience our holiday series. Packed with tips and strategies to help you navigate the holidays on your own terms so that you’ll have a proven plan for the new year.
It can be confusing to know what to do next because like most couples we work with you have probably already done so much.
You may have already made some diet/lifestyle changes and/or had failed IVF, but it hasn’t worked.
And you may feel sad, angry, frustrated, or overwhelmed (sometimes all at once).
I want to make sure you have a plan so that you can enjoy the holiday season (on your own terms) knowing you have a proven strategy for the new year that will help to fast-track pregnancy success without wasting time.
This episode is for you if:
- You’ve already made diet/lifestyle changes but it’s still not working.
- You’re ready to dig deeper to see what are some healing opportunities that may have been missed so you can fast-track pregnancy success.
- You’re thinking about IVF but really want to get pregnant naturally so can optimize your health and have a healthy pregnancy.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Which factors influence pregnancy success
- How not to waste time when you are TTC
- Which foundational areas help to shift the needle so that you can notice improvement right away
05:39- INTRO TO TODAY’S EPISODE AND WHO IT IS FOR
06:30- DIET AND THE ELIMINATION DIET
- Should we try to make these changes during the holidays?
- “If your body is under attack it wants to survive, not procreate.”
- What we typically ask people to remove and find the missed healing opportunities
- “Diet is key” –you may be well fed but malnourished
- What if your partner is not ready? What we suggest to our clients
- “With the diet piece, there is a lot to uncover.”
10:34- SLEEP: PRIORITIZING FOR YOUR FERTILITY
- “Sleep is the foundation for good health and optimal fertility.”
12:29- MOVEMENT FOR FERTILITY
- Your body is giving you clues- are you paying attention!?
- Why you want to limit your cardio intensity
- Monitor how you feel the next day- it matters!
- Are you using exercise to cope?
13:42- EMOTIONAL AND MENTAL STRESS
- There are a lot of triggers during this time- it’s important to acknowledge
- How stress can impact hormones and your fertility
- Tests we recommend- people get hung up on this- but it is ONLY the beginning!
- Having someone call you out is key! Why we are mind/body/spirit
18:23- SUPPLEMENTS FOR FERTILITY
19:13- WHAT TO EXPECT IN UPCOMING EPISODES AND APPLYING FOR A DISCOVERY CALL
Sponsored by: BLUBlox (Sleep+ is the world’s most advanced blue and green light blocking glasses addressing the exact frequencies of light required after dark to optimally produce melatonin for restorative sleep and health)
- Visit BLUBlox website at: http://bit.ly/BLUBlox
- Use coupon code: getpregnantpodcast to receive 15% discount. Free shipping worldwide.
Got questions? Join the Fab Fertile Support Group for motivation, support, and education so that you can prepare for pregnancy success.
Connect with Sarah on social media and learn more about functional fertility solutions that will help you have your baby.
LEAVE APPLE PODCAST REVIEW: http://bit.ly/getpregnantreview
SHARE: Spread the word! Tell someone else about the show!
HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW!
Love the show? You’ll really love Sarah’s resources page – filled with handpicked products/books/devices – get exclusive discounts and support the show by making purchases
SHOP here: https://fabfertile.com/resources/
Fab Fertile Method – https://fab.basnexus.com/what-we-do/
How To Get Pregnant Naturally With Low AMH/High FSH – https://fab.basnexus.com/blog/how-to-get-pregnant-naturally-with-low-amh-high-fsh/
How To Not Waste Time When You Are TTC – https://fab.basnexus.com/blog/how-not-to-waste-time-when-you-are-ttc/
Listen here (be sure to HIT the subscribe button so you never miss an episode):