Welcome to day #3 of our Holiday Series. We’re digging into different stressors that impact fertility.
You may feel like IVF is your next best chance of pregnancy success. But what we know from working with hundreds of couples on the fertility journey is that healing opportunities are always missed.
As you may know, we specialize in low AMH, high FSH, diminished ovarian reserve, and premature ovarian insufficiency. Often, before couples come to see us and start our Fab Fertile Method they have experienced failed cycles, canceled cycles, poor response during the IVF cycle, and miscarriage.
Many times the same IVF protocol is used again and again and the result is heartbreaking. When we work with couples we address healing opportunities that conventional medicine has often missed and these are the key to pregnancy success.
This episode is for you if:
- You don’t feel stressed but maybe you’re missing something that can help you optimize pregnancy success
- You feel very stressed and you’ve already made so many changes but wondering if there are other missed healing opportunities that can help fast track pregnancy success
- You’re thinking about IVF but the thought of the process fills you with apprehensive and stress but really want to get pregnant naturally so can optimize your health and have a healthy pregnancy
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The different types of hidden stressors and why you need to address them before moving to IVF
- Why including our partner is essential to your success
- How to know when IVF is right for you so that you can optimize pregnancy success
04:53- INTRO TO TODAY’S TOPIC AND WHO IT IS FOR
06:11- STRUCTURAL & ENVIRONMENTAL STRESS
- Looking at structural stress and exploring what has been missed
- Looking at your personal care products (a few tips on how to make it less overwhelming)
- Filtering water and looking at your food (just do your best!)
- Ways to filter the air (and why this matters for your fertility!)
- Light, blue-blocking glasses, and factors affecting your sleep
11:48- PHYSIOLOGICAL STRESS
- Looking at the gutt and if there is a food sensitivity
- Blood sugar imbalances & thyroid imbalances
- “Blood sugar can affect all parts of your body.”
14:07- MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL STRESS
- Finding support and dealing with self-doubt
- How to deal with grief and anger
- Reframing, affirmations, and other coping techniques
- “In times of default what do you do?”
- “Have you really dealt with it?”
- How do you prioritize yourself- where do you get joy?
- “It’s okay to be happy for them and sad for you.”
- Tips on better connecting with your partner (and why this matters!)
21:02- HOW WE CAN HELP YOU AND ABOUT THE FABFERTILE METHOD
Sponsored by Fab Fertile Store. Ensure your preconception supplements are free from dyes, filler, and top allergens. Check out our basic recommendations that are essential for preconception health. Visit https://www.fabfertilestore.com/
Got questions? Join the Fab Fertile Support Group for motivation, support, and education so that you can prepare for pregnancy success.
Connect with Sarah on social media and learn more about functional fertility solutions that will help you have your baby.
LEAVE APPLE PODCAST REVIEW: http://bit.ly/getpregnantreview
SHARE: Spread the word! Tell someone else about the show!
HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW!
Love the show? You’ll really love Sarah’s resources page – filled with handpicked products/books/devices – get exclusive discounts and support the show by making purchases
SHOP here: https://fabfertile.com/resources/
Fab Fertile Method – https://fab.basnexus.com/what-we-do/
How To Get Pregnant Naturally With Low AMH/High FSH – https://fab.basnexus.com/blog/how-to-get-pregnant-naturally-with-low-amh-high-fsh/
How To Not Waste Time When You Are TTC – https://fab.basnexus.com/blog/how-not-to-waste-time-when-you-are-ttc/
Listen here (be sure to HIT the subscribe button so you never miss an episode):