Today I’m welcoming Anna Gannon to the podcast..
We’re digging into learning to trust your body and meditation.
I connected with Anna about 6 months ago after I listened to the Evolution of Medicine podcast (which talks about all things functional medicine). Anna was featured on the podcast with the Mark Krasser who is the founder of Expectul. Expectful is a guided meditation app for fertility, pregnancy and motherhood. I love the selection of meditations and how they are specifically designed for fertility and connecting to your partner.
Anna is a new mom to her daughter Annabell, the Community and Editorial Lead at Expectful, a writer and a yoga & meditation teacher. Her work has been featured in The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Yoga Today and The Expectful Blog. The website is: www.expectful.com
- enhance fertility
- reduce stress
- balance hormones
- strengthen relationships
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to step back from the pressure to conceive and change perspective
- How to work with your body instead of against it.
- Tips to listen to your body.
- Many women going through infertility feel their body has failed them or they may feel broken – how to reframe these thoughts .
- How meditation helps us to be more self compassionate.
- We discuss how meditation can improve relationships – especially the one with your partner.
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby.
Listen here (make sure you subscribe so you never miss an episode):