Welcome to day #2 of Mini-Series on how to optimize egg health so you can improve the chances of pregnancy success.
Our Fab Fertile Method includes a personalized approach to fertility and it all starts with optimal nutrition.
While there are many recommendations on which diet improves egg health are those recommendations right for you?
This episode for you if:
You’ve already changed your diet based on generalized recommendations to improve egg health but it’s still not working.
You are not sure which diet will help improve your egg health and you’re feeling very confused by all the recommendations
You are ready to optimize your diet to improve your chances of pregnancy success.
In this episode you’ll learn:
1) How much protein to consume and why protein at every meal helps to improve egg health.
2) Why restricting this macronutrient may adversely impact your egg health and fertility. It is so common we see this all the time. How to get more of this in your diet.
3) We break down why “no carbs” or ‘keto” may not be the answer and how to know how many carbohydrates to consume for optimal egg health.
4) How to personalize your diet so you can fast track your pregnancy success. Remember it’s about improving both egg and sperm health – so doing this with your partner is key
4:55- INTRO TO TODAY’S TOPIC & WHO IS THIS EPISODE FOR
05:56- PROTEIN: ARE YOU GETTING ENOUGH?
- What do we need to aim for? Why does it matter?
- Training our body to burn through proteins instead of carbs
- What do grams LOOK like in your food?
- Justine’s daily meal examples for optimizing protein intake
- Why we recommend collagen over protein powders
- “Keeping you satiated is really important for egg health.”
11:34 – THE IMPORTANCE OF HEALTHY FATS
- “Fats are the building blocks of hormones and really important for egg health.”
- The myths of consuming fats in our diet
- What kind of fats should we include in our diet? How much should we eat?
- Olive oil- should we cook with it?
16:05- WHAT ABOUT CARBS? SHOULD WE CONSUME THEM?
- Testing a diet without gluten & doing what’s right for you
- Corn, rice, and issues with soy
- Grains typically are not nutrient-dense
- “We only have so much space to eat in the day we want that space to be filled with nutrient-dense foods.”
- “Ultimately you need to find the diet that works for you.”
- Should we go without carbs? Should we go, Keto?
22:59- LEAKY GUT INTESTINAL PERMEABILITY
- When you eating a healthy diet but your body is not absorbing it
- “Everything is connected to everything else.”
24:33- FINAL THOUGHTS & WHAT TO EXPECT TOMORROW
- “We are not looking for perfection.”
- Examples of how to make this a lifestyle
Sponsored by Fab Fertile Store. Ensure your preconception supplements are free from dyes, filler, and top allergens. Check out our basic recommendations that are essential for preconception health. Visit https://www.fabfertilestore.
Apply for your Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby.
Listen here (be sure to HIT the subscribe button so you never miss an episode):