Welcome to day #1 of Mini-Series on how to optimize egg health so you can improve the chances of pregnancy success.
Over the next 3 days, I’ll be giving you actionable steps that you implement right now to optimize egg health.
There is so much contradictory information about egg health and you may be confused as to what to do next.
You may not even know what affects the quality of your eggs. Or maybe you’ve already read, “It Starts With The Egg” by Rebecca Fett, but nothing has worked so far.
This episode is for you:
- You’ve already made a lot of changes for your egg health but it’s still not working
- You have been told there is nothing that can be done to improve your egg health and that IVF and/or donor eggs are your only option.
- You’re ready to get to the root cause of poor egg health and get pregnant naturally.
In this episode you’ll learn:
1) Top factors that influence egg health and how to address these issues in your body so you can increase your fertility
2) Themes we see with couples we work with so that you can identify health issues that may unlock the key to a successful pregnancy. We specialize in low AMH, high FSH, diminished ovarian reserve, and premature ovarian insufficiency (you don’t want to miss this).
3) Tangible steps you can take right now (i.e. checking these often missed blood markers so you can optimize egg health).
4:57- WHO IS THIS EPISODE FOR?
06:04- DIET AND IMMUNE REACTIONS
- Why we recommend the elimination diet
- “You can do anything for ten days.”
- “Diet really, really matters.”
07:23- HOW BLOOD SUGAR IMPACTS EGG QUALITY
- Insolence resistance and how this impacts fertility
- Glucose monitors and functional ranges
10:05- HOW VITAMIN D IMPACTS EGG DEVELOPMENT
- “It’s really hard for the body to do what it is supposed to do when it is missing key components.”
12:23- MEDICATION, BIRTH CONTROL & HOW THIS IMPACTS YOUR EGGS
- Antibiotics, the health of your gut, steroids, vaccinations, etc.
15:05- THYROID DYSFUNCTION & THE IMPORTANCE OF LOOKING AT THE FULL PANEL
- “We want to see everything. It really paints a picture of why.”
- Thyroid controls our metabolism
17:07- GUT INFECTIONS AND EGG QUALITY
- Why we look at the stool and test
- “We have to constantly feed our system.”
19:09- THE FACTOR OF CHRONIC STRESS
- Being honest, getting support, and self-care
- “We have to do anything we can do to reduce stress.”
20:16- TOXINS AND LOOKING AT YOUR ENVIRONMENT
- BPA’S and slowly removing them from your environment
- Skin deep database and making gradual shifts
- “It’s just about making upgrades.”
22:21- FINAL THOUGHTS & WHAT TO EXPECT TOMORROW
Sponsored by Fab Fertile Store. Ensure your preconception supplements are free from dyes, filler, and top allergens. Check out our basic recommendations that are essential for preconception health. Visit https://www.fabfertilestore.
Apply for your Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby.
Listen here (be sure to HIT the subscribe button so you never miss an episode):