We’re digging into spirituality, physic fertility and fine tuning our intuition.
I recently connected with Julie. I love her gentle approach to fertility. She blends both eastern and western medicine which offers a truly holistic approach. She delves into all things spiritual and guides women to open up their heart and their minds.
Dr Julie Von is a Manhattan based holistic doctor specializing in fertility. At a young age, Julie began apprenticing with healers, shaman and doctors around the world. Julie became one of the youngest people in the US to study Chinese medicine and continued her education in China obtaining an esteemed doctoral degree. Her clinical work in New York City has spanned over a decade and has aligned her with some of the most advanced and well-known names in the field of fertility medicine. Julie merges her medical education with her initiation into earth-based and intuitive-based practices. The method called Spiritual Fertility, which she has developed, has assisted countless couples in conceiving and carrying healthy children into the world. Her unique capacity and experience within both reproductive medicine and medical intuition makes her an extraordinary advocate for her clients. The energetic and intuitive work she shares is grounded in real clinical and medical experience. Julie’s work has been called evocative, eloquent, mystical and practical. Her most sincere desire is to help individuals to connect to the spirits of their children while guiding them to earth in the most gentle and loving of ways. She lives with her husband and daughter in NYC and the Hudson River Valley. Dr Von’s forthcoming book on spirituality and fertility, published by Hay House, will be released in 2019. Visit her website at www.drjulievon.com
On this podcast you’ll learn:
- What is a medical intuitive
- We discuss the concept “attached souls” and we delve into when Dr Julie experienced her future daughter’s existence at the age of 17.
- How to trust and cultivate our intuition
- The Tarot and the High Priestess and how that card relates to our fertility journey.
- Discuss Dr Julie’s four pillars and how they are essential part of the fertility toolkit.
- So many things to do for fertility…we discuss the concept of opening up time.
- What self care really means
- Changing perspective on dealing stress.
Sign up for Dr Von’s email list on Drjulievon.com she has released a dozen or so complimentary Spiritual Fertility Sessions.
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby.