Anna Rapp is on the podcast and we’re digging into taking a natural approach after being diagnosed with low AMH, high FSH, repeat early miscarriage, endometriosis and MTHFR.
Anna got pregnant naturally when the doctors had given up all hope. After two years of trying to get pregnant, with multiple early miscarriages, endometriosis, a MTHFR mutation, low AMH, low antral follicle count and an FSH reading of 34, she was told that she would never have a baby with her own eggs at an age of 32. She embarked on a series of life changing diet, exercise, spiritual, and emotional work. Listen to her success story. Visit Anna’s blog: To Make A Mommy.
Download her FREE 79 Diet and Lifestyle Changes here!
On this podcast you’ll learn:
- The role mind body/prayer/spirituality plays in the fertility journey
- We talk about the lottery ticket and prayer.
- Love this quote from the book Eat, Pray, Love…”Prayer is a relationship; half the job is mine. If I want transformation, but can’t even be bothered to articulate what, exactly, I’m aiming for, how will it ever occur? Half the benefit of prayer is in the asking itself, in the offering of a clearly posed and well-considered intention. If you don’t have this, all your pleas and desires are boneless, floppy, inert; they swirl at your feet in a cold fog and never lift.”
- Many women I speak with have difficulty seeing themselves pregnant or visualizing themselves as a mother. We talk about the specific steps Anna took to get pregnant and have her miracle baby. We both love this Miracle of Life video!
- Anna was working full time and volunteering when she made all these changes. We talk about how to prioritize and stop the overwhelm
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby.