Today I’m welcoming Monika Friedman to the podcast!
We’re digging into how to improve the chances of conception in your 40’s with low AMH/High FSH.
I’m excited to welcome Monika Friedman to the podcast. Monika is part of my team here at Fab Fertile. She is one of our Fertility Coaches and an integral part of our Couples Coaching program – which uses functional lab testing, diet, and lifestyle changes to dramatically improve conception.
If you are struggling with infertility…your body is desperately trying to tell you something…focusing on your health will either help you get pregnant naturally or if you do need to go to the fertility clinic it will improve your chances of success.
Monika is a Fertility Coach helping professional women increase their chances of getting pregnant with less anxiety and more joy along the way. She is a 4-time IVF warrior, a yoga teacher, and a working mom with an MBA and 15 years of corporate experience under her belt.
If you are reading this right now you are ready to get pregnant and have your baby.
If you were anything like me when I was going through infertility you are planning your next steps.
But what if what you’ve been told about low Anti-Mullerian hormone (AMH) or follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and age is wrong?
Today we are debunking the top 3 myths about AMH/FSH and how to improve pregnancy success in our 40’s.
On this podcast you’ll learn:
1) What to do next if you have low AMH/high FSH in your 40’s
2) What do low AMH/high FSH really mean for your chances of conception?
3) We debunk the top 3 fertility myths around Low AMH and how to prepare for a successful pregnancy.
- The emotional toll of infertility
- It is ok to question your doctor
- “We don’t have to walk this journey alone.”
- What we can do to improve our egg quality
- “Don’t let your AMH define you.”
- Getting pregnant with low AMH
- The personal decision of going with donor eggs
- Low AMH is an indicator of egg quality
- If I can only increase my AMH it will lower FSH
- Your biological age equals your chronological age
- Improving your fertility through lifestyle
- “Trust the process and trust the universe”
- “We can impact our cellular health”
- The power we have changing our lifestyle
- Personalization of YOUR plan
- Being patient and taking at least three months to focus on health
- “Take this lifestyle change as an opportunity to become friends with your body.”
- Why compassion was the biggest lesson she learned in her fertility journey
- “Be kind to yourself.”
- Avoiding high intensity and working out as if you were pregnant
- Exercise to help with your mood
- “Start step by step. Baby steps will do it.”
- You are not just preparing for egg health, you are preparing for pregnancy.
- “Progress not perfection.”
- A drastic decrease in sperm count due to environmental toxins
- “Work with your body.”
- “There is so much more to this fertility game than just getting pregnant”
Download your Free Guide – 3 Researched Ways To Boost Your Fertility Today: https://www.monikafriedman.com/free-tools
Sponsored by: BLUBlox (Sleep+ is the world’s most advanced blue and green light blocking glasses addressing the exact frequencies of light required after dark to optimally produce melatonin for restorative sleep and health) Visit BLUBlox website at: https://www.blublox.com Use coupon code: getpregnantpodcast to receive 15% discount. Free shipping worldwide.
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby.
Listen here (be sure to HIT the subscribe button so you never miss an episode):