We’re digging into how tracking our hormones can help improve pregnancy success.
Tracking our hormones can be confusing, triggering and frustrating (sometimes all at once).
There are a lot of fertility trackers on the market.
How do we really know our hormone status without spending time getting blood drawn every month?
How can knowing our hormone numbers empower us rather than causing additional stress?
Today I’m excited to welcome Aastha Jain to the podcast. Aastha is the social media specialist at Inito. Inito is the world’s first home device that allows tests for fertility hormones — all on a single device connected to a smartphone
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why would it be important for someone who is TTC to use a fertility tracker?
- There are a lot of fertility monitors on the market how is Inito different?
- How Inito works to accurately predict our peak fertile days
- Difference between blood hormones and urine hormones
2:01 WELCOME AASTHA
3:02 AASTHA’S EXPERIENCE AT INITO
4:33 WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER GETTING A FERTILITY TRACKER WHEN TTC
- It’s getting tougher and tougher for people to conceive.
- Knowing your numbers helps you to be your own advocate
5:50 HOW INITO IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER TRACKERS
- Inito measures estrogen, beta LH, progesterone and beta FSH on a single test strip
- With beta LH the results are more accurate.
- The extra support that the Inito clinical team offers customers
- There’s no guesswork. The app tells you everything based on the data you provide.
8:22 HOW TO USE THE INITO FERTILITY MONITOR
- *Check out the video (starting around 8 minutes in) of this conversation below for a demonstration of how to use the Inito Fertility Monitor and app*
- The points in your cycle when you will be prompted to test
10:45 INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE INITO APP
- The app shows your high fertile days, peak fertile day and ovulation confirmed.
- Why you’ll be able to identify a wider fertile window using Inito
- You ovulate 24-36 hours after your LH starts rising.
- Progesterone rising is what confirms ovulation.
- Sharing your charts and data with your practitioner
13:56 HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR INITO TO LEARN ABOUT YOUR CYCLE
- Whenever you test, the result you get is the actual value for your hormones.
15:47 URINE TESTING VS. BLOOD TESTING
- Although the levels are different, the hormone trends are the same.
17:38 INITO TEST STRIPS
18:38 UNDERSTANDING WHAT DIFFERENT CHARTS MEAN
19:34 WHAT PEOPLE WITH IRREGULAR CYCLES & THYROID ISSUES CAN LEARN WITH INITO
22:11 HOW INITO CAN HELP WITH REDUCING ANXIETY AROUND TESTING
24:36 THE BOOKS AASTHA IS READING RIGHT NOW
25:54 INITO’S STORY
26:38 AASTHA’S FAVOURITE INITO SUCCESS STORY
When we link to products, those links may be affiliate links. If you click on any of those affiliate links, we’ll earn a small commission. The commission is paid by the retailers at no cost to you. We’re careful to link to the products and retailers we use and recommend. Money earned keeps Fab Fertile Inc. running and allows us to do what we love for a living. Thank you for your support.
Fab Fertile Method – https://fab.basnexus.com/what-we-do/
Inito Fertility Tracker (use code FABFERTILE15 to save 15%)
Mentioned in this episode
- The European Journal of Contraception and Reproductive Health Care | Monitoring the menstrual cycle: Comparison of urinary and serum reproductive hormones referenced to true ovulation
- Rebecca Fett’s Book | It Starts with the Egg: How the Science of Egg Quality Can Help You Get Pregnant Naturally, Prevent Miscarriage, and Improve Your Odds in IVF
- Sarah Clark’s Book | Fabulously Fertile: Supercharge your fertility naturally
Are you stuck in a food rut? Not sure exactly what to eat to enhance your fertility? Our Summer Fertility Recipe Guide is ready for you! Grab your FREE copy at FertilityDietFreebie.com.
Your free guide includes a meal plan, grocery shopping list and everything you need to get started with nourishing foods that improve your chances of pregnancy success.
Get Pregnant Naturally | Related Episodes
- Episode 193: How To Get Pregnant Naturally With Low AMH/High FSH
- Episode 356: How To Look Beyond The Fertility Diagnosis So That You Can Improve Pregnancy Success
- Episode 152: How to Know What is Right for YOU After Reading: It Starts With The Egg
Book your Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call here with your partner
During our call, we’ll be discussing what you have tried so far and where you’ve faced challenges. This can feel stressful but is designed to help us get to the root cause of your fertility issues and will help me to give you the best possible action plan at the end of the call. However, to reassure you – on this call we won’t be digging into the trauma associated with infertility/miscarriage/loss – rather we are focused on solutions and an ACTION PLAN as to how our Fab Fertile Method can help you get pregnant naturally.
This episode is sponsored by: Fab Fertile Store
Ensure your preconception supplements are free from dyes, filler, and top allergens. Check out our basic recommendations that are essential for preconception health.
Visit FabFertileStore.com to get your 15% discount.
Got questions? Join the Fab Fertile Support Group for motivation, support, and education so that you can prepare for pregnancy success.
Connect with Sarah on social media and learn more about functional fertility solutions that will help you have your baby.
LEAVE APPLE PODCASTS REVIEW: http://bit.ly/getpregnantreview
SHARE: Spread the word! Tell someone else about the show!
HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW!
Love the show? You’ll really love Sarah’s resources page – filled with handpicked products/books/devices – get exclusive discounts and support the show by making purchases.
Find all our resources here: https://fab.basnexus.com/resources/
Listen to Get Pregnant Naturally on your favourite app or by clicking one of the buttons below.
Be sure to HIT the Follow or Subscribe button so you never miss an episode!