Today’s question is: I’m on anxiety medication will this impact my fertility?
Welcome to our daily Q&A show – Ask The Fertility Experts. We’re answering your fertility questions so that you can optimize your chances of pregnancy success with your own eggs. We specialize in low AMH, high FSH, diminished ovarian reserve, and premature ovarian insufficiency.
To submit your question send me a DM (direct message) on Instagram @fabfertileinc – https://www.instagram.com/fabfertileinc/ We”ll answer your question on an upcoming episode.
I’m Sarah Clark, Founder of Fab Fertile Inc. and your host. Today a member of the Fab Fertile team joins me – Dr. Tabatha Barber. Dr. Tabatha is triple board certified in obstetrics and gynecology, menopause, and functional medicine.
I’m excited to invite you to a special masterclass – where you’ll learn How To Improve Your Chances Of Pregnancy Success If You Have Low AMH/High FSH.
This LIVE masterclass is on Thursday, December 16TH at 9 pm EST.
Register your spot https://getpregnantfreebie.com/webinar-registration1628340880514here:
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What you need to know about low AMH/high FSH so that you can get pregnant naturally.
- How to know which diet will improve low AMH/high FSH so that can stop wasting time and prepare your body for pregnancy success.
- Why balancing this “often overlooked” hormone is essential to optimize low AMH/high FSH (why many times you’ll be told everything is “normal”) and healing opportunities are missed.
Space is very limited for this LIVE interactive masterclass. Get your questions answered by our team of Fertility Experts. Register your spot here https://getpregnantfreebie.com/webinar-registration1628340880514here:
Apply here to work with us – https://bit.ly/getpregnantpodcast During our call we’ll be discussing what you have tried so far and where you’ve faced challenges.
This can feel stressful but is designed to help us get to the root cause of your fertility issues and will help me to give you the best possible action plan at the end of the call.
However, to reassure you – on this call we won’t be digging into the trauma associated with infertility/miscarriage/loss – rather we are focused on solutions and an ACTION PLAN as to how our Fab Fertile Method can help you get pregnant naturally.
05:30- TODAY’S QUESTION: I’M ON ANXIETY MEDICATION WILL THIS IMPACT MY FERTILITY?
- Situational anxiety, gut health, and other things to consider
06:08- DR. TABATHA BARBER’S INITIAL RESPONSE
- The gut/brain access- what caused what!?
- What to do if you have a long history of anxiety
- If you are not properly absorbing nutrition (that could be causing anxiety!)
- Medication is not really fixing the problem- get to the root cause!
- “You should start to dig for the root cause of your anxiety.”
Sponsored by Fab Fertile Store. Ensure your preconception supplements are free from dyes, filler, and top allergens. Check out our basic recommendations that are essential for preconception health. Visit https://www.fabfertilestore.com/
Got questions? Join the Fab Fertile Support Group for motivation, support, and education so that you can prepare for pregnancy success.
Connect with Sarah on social media and learn more about functional fertility solutions that will help you have your baby.
LEAVE APPLE PODCAST REVIEW: http://bit.ly/getpregnantreview
SHARE: Spread the word! Tell someone else about the show!
HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW!
Love the show? You’ll really love Sarah’s resources page – filled with handpicked products/books/devices – get exclusive discounts and support the show by making purchases
SHOP here: https://fabfertile.com/resources/
Listen here (be sure to HIT the subscribe button so you never miss an episode):