Stephanie Risinger is on the podcast and we’re digging into digging into therapy, mindfulness and essential oils and how they can help with the stress of infertility.
I met Stephanie when I was a guest on her The Holistic Fertility and Wellness Podcast in September 2016. I love Stephanie’s holistic approach to fertility and her podcast has quite a variety of guests from Fertility Massage Therapy, to how to strengthen your marriage during infertility, to pregnancy success at 42!
Stephanie Risinger is a Fertility Coach, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, and a holistic wellness advocate.
Stephanie was born and raised in Southern California and has recently relocated to the MidWest with her husband of 12 years and their German Shepherd, and now has a beautiful baby girl. Stephanie has been a therapist for nine years and a successful network marketer for four. She decided to start The Holistic Fertility and Wellness Podcast after experiencing several years of fertility challenges and pursuing holistic approaches to improving fertility. She found that the information she sought was not as easily accessible as she had hoped. She worked hard to find resources and would like to share those resources with you, as well as hear from you and what you’ve learned on your own journey.
With a background as both an Adjunct Professor of Psychology and a Marriage and Family Therapist, Stephanie brings a unique perspective to her show. She believes true wellness involves the mind, body, and spirit; as all are interrelated and interconnected. She is the host of The Holistic Fertility and Wellness Podcast, and provides you with the tools you need for emotional and relational support on your fertility journey.
On this podcast you’ll learn:
- Stephanie shares her 9 year struggle with infertility. The highs and lows.
- We discuss the biggest challenge facing couples going through infertility
- Men and women handle infertility very differently. We discuss steps a couple should take if they are struggling.
- Other couples strengthen their relationship. We talk about what you can learn from their experience.
- We discuss being confident in your decisions (infertility can be very overwhelming and confusing). What we can do to reduce the overwhelm.
- We dig into how Stephanie brings mindfulness into her coaching/therapy work.
- What to do if mindfulness is too difficult (cue monkey mind!)
- Why self care is so important for someone going through infertility.
- How essential oils can be very helpful to deal with stress and anxiety.
Book your free Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call. We’ll come up with a simple plan to help you move forward…towards your dream of having your baby.