We’re digging into what to do next if you’ve already tried all the diet/lifestyle strategies, but they’re not working.
When you’re trying to solve a problem – it’s tempting to try ALL the things. We naturally assume that doing everything will be better than focusing on one at a time – or get us quicker results.
But doing everything just puts you and your partner in a state of overwhelm and makes it even MORE difficult to identify and solve the real issue.
Then we get frustrated that things aren’t working and throw our hands up in despair, assuming that we’re just not ‘helpable!’
But what have I found, after working with couples in my 1:1 Fab Fertile Coaching Program, to be the number one reason couples aren’t getting pregnant naturally?
They’re not doing the foundational work needed to identify the problem.
(And spoiler alert – the number 2 issue? Because they don’t know the real problem, they’re not getting the actual support they need to fix the problem.)
That’s right. So right now, you might feel like you’re trying EVERYTHING… and that nothing’s working. But you’re missing key steps that could help you right now.
And the number one thing that so many of us get wrong is diet.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why fertility trends may be setting you back (i.e. is eating fries after an IVF transfer good for you (final word on this), plus how to know if pineapples, pomegranates and more are suitable for you)
- Which fertility superfoods you should start eating and what if these superfoods are harming your fertility
- How to know for sure if the top allergens are a concern for you. Steps you can take right now to optimize pregnancy success, especially if you’ve already tried going gluten and dairy-free.
3:36 INTRODUCING TODAY’S TOPIC
5:31 FERTILITY DIET TRENDS
- Why it’s not a good strategy to just eat all the fertility superfoods you hear about
- Many people with low AMH/high FSH have blood sugar issues.
- The transformative impact of eating a personalized diet
- Common symptoms of blood sugar issues
7:19 CAFFEINE & YOUR FERTILITY
- Different people react differently to caffeine
- We recommend green tea and herbal tea
8:30 LEAKY GUT & FOOD INTOLERANCES
- Long-term hormonal birth control can predispose you to gut infections and food sensitivity.
- You might be eating a healthy diet but not absorbing the nutrients
- How you can start to heal your gut and reintroduce some foods
9:58 FOOD SENSITIVITIES
- Why it’s important to figure out if you have any food sensitivities
- Cross-reactors of gluten
- Common food sensitivities we see with our clients
- How I developed an almond sensitivity after going dairy-free
- Just because these superfoods are good for someone doesn’t mean they’re all good for you.
- The best thing to do is an elimination diet.
- How I’ve been eating for the past 12 years
- Do this with your partner.
- We see a lot of people with non-celiac gluten sensitivity alongside low AMH/high FSH
14:33 TOP ALLERGENS
- You need to optimize your body.
- Sometimes we don’t know how poorly we feel until we feel fantastic.
- Symptoms of food sensitivities
- We have to address the mental and emotional stress
20:32 AUTOIMMUNE ISSUES
- Having one autoimmune disease can predispose you to having another.
- We see autoimmune diseases alongside fertility issues all the time.
21:15 THE BENEFITS OF A TARGETED APPROACH
- It’s about finding foods that work for your body.
Fab Fertile Method – https://fab.basnexus.com/what-we-do/
Are you stuck in a food rut? Not sure exactly what to eat to enhance your fertility? Our Summer Fertility Recipe Guide is ready for you! Grab your FREE copy at FertilityDietFreebie.com.
Your free guide includes a meal plan, grocery shopping list and everything you need to get started with nourishing foods that improve your chances of pregnancy success.
Get your FREE Guide to learn specific steps you can take right now to improve Low AMH/High FSH | Top Diet And Lifestyle Tips To Optimize Low AMH/high FSH And Improve Fertility
Get Pregnant Naturally | Related Episodes
- Episode 193: How To Get Pregnant Naturally With Low AMH/High FSH
- Episode 356: How To Look Beyond Your Fertility Diagnosis So You Can Improve Pregnancy Success
- Episode 81: How and Why To Do An Elimination Diet
Book your Supercharge Your Fertility Discovery call here with your partner
During our call, we’ll be discussing what you have tried so far and where you’ve faced challenges. This can feel stressful but is designed to help us get to the root cause of your fertility issues and will help me to give you the best possible action plan at the end of the call. However, to reassure you – on this call we won’t be digging into the trauma associated with infertility/miscarriage/loss – rather we are focused on solutions and an ACTION PLAN as to how our Fab Fertile Method can help you get pregnant naturally.
This episode is sponsored by: Fab Fertile Store
A healthy gut is essential for preconception health for both men and women, and a probiotic is a good first step to help improve gut health. However, not all probiotics are created equal.
That’s why our team and clients love MegaSporeBiotic. Typically available exclusively from practitioners, I’m excited to announce that you can now access this probiotic when you visit our Fab Fertile Store.
Visit https://bit.ly/fabfertilestore and use code VIP15 to save 15% off your order.
Got questions? Join the Fab Fertile Support Group for motivation, support, and education so that you can prepare for pregnancy success.
Connect with Sarah on social media and learn more about functional fertility solutions that will help you have your baby.
LEAVE APPLE PODCASTS REVIEW: http://bit.ly/getpregnantreview
SHARE: Spread the word! Tell someone else about the show!
HELP SUPPORT THE SHOW!
Love the show? You’ll really love Sarah’s resources page – filled with handpicked products/books/devices – get exclusive discounts and support the show by making purchases.
Find all our resources here: https://fab.basnexus.com/resources/
Listen to Get Pregnant Naturally on your favourite app or by clicking one of the buttons below.
Be sure to HIT the Follow or Subscribe button so you never miss an episode!